EpiCentre Code of Conduct
Welcome to the EpiCentre. The EpiCentre including its parking garage is private property. In order to ensure that your visit and that of your fellow guests is pleasant, we request that all visitors to the EpiCentre comply with the following Code of Conduct:
1. Do not physically or verbally threaten, harass, or disturb any person. Fighting, use of physical force, obscene or sexually explicit language or gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs, including the display of any of the foregoing on apparel or body art, which are likely to create a disturbance or a danger or impinge on the peace of the EpiCentre’s patrons are prohibited.
2. Do not possess any item that could be used as a weapon, including, but not limited to: firearms, explosives, fireworks, clubs or sticks, chemical dispensing devices, knives or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.
3. Do not yell, scream, honk horns, race car engines, sing, play musical instruments, radios, audio players or other sound amplification devices, or otherwise communicate in a manner which creates noise of sufficient volume to disturb the ambient noise level of the EpiCentre or impinge on the hearing or peace of the EpiCentre’s guests.
4. Visitors must be fully clothed, including shoes and shirts and may not wear any covering that fully or partially obscures a person’s face; religious or medical reasons exempted. Clothing that could be construed as indecent, expose excessive portions of the skin are prohibited.
5. Assembling, demonstrating, parading, picketing, marching, walking abreast in groups for the purpose of disturbing the peace or disrupting the enjoyment of the EpiCentre for its guests, patrons and tenants is prohibited. Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity not pre-approved by EpiCentre management is prohibited.
6. Do not run, skate, rollerblade, skateboard, ride a bicycle or scooter, or otherwise obstruct or interfere with the free flow of pedestrian traffic.
7. Do not discard litter of any kind including gum and cigarettes at the EpiCentre, except in designated trash receptacles. Rummaging through or removing items from the trash receptacles is prohibited.
8. Do not urinate anywhere except at designated restrooms.
9. Do not deface, damage or destroy any real or personal property constituting part of, or located in or on, the EpiCentre and belonging to the EpiCentre, its tenants or its patrons.
10. Open cans, bottles or other receptacles containing any alcoholic beverage are permitted only in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol. The consumption of alcoholic beverages at the EpiCentre brought in from the outside or purchased from on-site convenience store are not permitted at any time in any area.
11. The use or possession of any illegal substances or paraphernalia is prohibited. Smoking in areas other than designated areas is prohibited.
12. No photography or videotaping for commercial purposes without the EpiCentre’s prior consent. No photography or videotaping in a manner that is harassing or disruptive to EpiCentre’s tenants, guests or patrons.
13. Do not solicit money or other contributions or donations. Do not sell admission tickets to any event or venue, or distribute advertising, samples or promotional materials of any kind without prior written permission from EpiCentre Management.
14. Do not sit on floors, planters, handrails, stairs, escalators, trash receptacles or any other areas not specifically designed for seating. Bicycles must be secured to approved racks provided by the EpiCentre.
15. Do not abuse elevators or escalators. Do not sit on escalator stairs or railings. No strollers or wheelchairs are allowed on escalators.
16. Curfews and all local, state and federal laws will be enforced.
17. Do not speed, cruise, race engines, solicit or place advertising materials on vehicles in the EpiCentre’s parking areas or garages. Do not tamper with parking garage entry and/or exit equipment. Overnight parking without EpiCentre Managements written consent is prohibited.
18. Food purchases from outside locations are prohibited. Specific food for health or dietary reasons on an individual size are permitted.
19. All bags, backpacks and purses should be kept with the owner and not be left unattended at any time.
20. Do not violate any federal, state or local law or ordinance.
21. Violators of this Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the EpiCentre’s property and may be cited for trespass or violation of local, state or federal law and/or may be arrested by local law enforcement agencies.