Things I learned from my “Twilight” encounter:
* Celebrities are fashionably late.
* The camera really DOES add ten pounds!
* Kiowa is pronounced Chi- O- wah, not Kiawah, like the island.
* Kiowa is in a band called Touche and is a really cool, down to earth wolf.
* Always carry a small can of hairspray, teasing comb and extra makeup… especially when pictures are involved.
* You never know when a camera is watching, so always suck your tummy in and stand up straight! Just joking- Thanks for my cameo Fox News Charlotte!
* Whisky River knows how to throw a good party! Thanks, Jimmy!
On a side note, writing this blog has taught me there are a ridiculous amount of “TwiCrazy” websites! Yikes!
I want to hear from you! Tell me what you learned from Kiowa Gordon or any celebrity!.