Development Archives - October 25th
QCQ featured on Charlotte’s WCCB this month! Read and view the full story here
- The central plaza stairs remain closed for construction.
- One elevator cab remains closed, the other remains open. At no time during the project will both elevator cabs be out of use.
- The alley leading from 4th Street to the campus remains closed for paver installation. We anticipate opening the alley to foot traffic mid to late next week.
- Red Eye Diner and Bowlero both remain open and are accessible by their front door.
- We anticipate the pavers adjacent to Red Eye Diner and Bowlero being complete mid to late next week.
- We have closed access to the travel path adjacent to East Trade Street and are working as quickly as possible to complete the paver install and reopen for foot traffic.
- Street elevations painting is ongoing adjacent to College Street and the AC Hotel.
- We will continue to adjust signage as areas complete, fences are relocated, and as the upcoming phases of construction commence.